Download links for recent B96 airchecks

General discussion related to Chicagoland radio, DJ's, mixmasters, or anything else around Chicago FM/AM radio. You must be registered.
elliott94

Download links for recent B96 airchecks

Post by elliott94 »

Hi everyone - I've been around here for a while, but this is my first post. I'm a huge fan of the content and mixes that have been posted here, so thank you to whoever takes the time to record and upload it here.

I've been taking a listen to some content on the site's Mixcloud account, and have noticed some recent [External Link Removed for Guests] airchecks that were uploaded to Mixcloud but which haven't been uploaded to the forum. Specifically, Mixcloud has airchecks from 22/08/2020, 09/08/2020, 27/04/2019, 07/04/2019, 31/03/2019 and 13/01/2019. Does anybody have the original recordings that they'd be happy to upload?

Thank you!
classicb96
Site Admin

Re: Download links for recent B96 airchecks

Post by classicb96 »

Elliot, can you link them here? Ill look
Join Our Official Facebook Group: [External Link Removed for Guests]
Long live Chicago radio. For DJ Equipment, CD's, Tapes, and more, visit: [External Link Removed for Guests].
elliott94

Post by elliott94 »

Thank you! Here:

classicb96
Site Admin

Post by classicb96 »

Hi, sorry for the delay, unfortunately I don't have these archived anymore. But, you can try using [External Link Removed for Guests] to grab them. I know Mixcloud usually crunches bitrate tho
Long live Chicago radio. For DJ Equipment, CD's, Tapes, and more, visit: [External Link Removed for Guests].
elliott94

Post by elliott94 »

No problem - thank you for taking the time to look. Does Mixcloud give you the option of downloading the original upload as the uploader - or only the option to download the transcoded version (if you have that option at all)?
classicb96
Site Admin

Post by classicb96 »

elliott94 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:01 am No problem - thank you for taking the time to look. Does Mixcloud give you the option of downloading the original upload as the uploader - or only the option to download the transcoded version (if you have that option at all)?
Unfortunately it doesnt
elliott94

Post by elliott94 »

No worries - thank you again. :)